Over a period radiator fluid breaks down, reducing its protective properties. This can cause the engine to run at a higher temperature and lead to overheating problems. Regular replacement can extend radiator and engine life and help reduce costly repairs.
What we do:
- Inspect radiator for signs of cracks or leaks
- Inspect radiator hoses for signs of cracks or leaks
- Flush radiator, hoses and engine block to remove all old fluid
- Replace old fluid with high quality radiator fluid that meets or exceeds manufacturer specifications
- Dispose of old fluid in an environmentally safe fashion